Nov 8, 2018
Welcome to the latest episode of Customer Driven with Chad
McDaniel! Our episode this week, entitled "How
21st Century Fox is creating a Digital First
Support Organization” we speak with Michael Moore, the Executive
Vice President of Customer Operations for 21st Century Fox. Michael
is an experienced leader in Customer Operations and has been a
leasing voice on CX over his last twenty years with big companies
like Sirius XM and Time Warner.
In this episode, Chad and Michael discuss:
- Michael’s beginnings at large companies like Sirius XM while he
lived on the east coast, and how it led him to his newest role with
21st Century Fox in LA.
- What 21st Century Fox is doing to gain a foothold in
competitive world of digital streaming platforms.
- Benefits customers have come to expect from their digital
streaming services and how it plays in to the general customer
- Challenges of customer adoption of a more recently established
digital streaming service
- Michael’s words of wisdom on creating customer success within
Please be sure to rate and subscribe on Apple
Podcasts, Stitcher and Spotify!